OvenGleam and it’s network of OvenGleamers offer all clients an oven cleaning service with:
• Immediate Booking service for your oven cleaning appointment
• Firm quotation given to you when you ring which is fully INCLUSIVE of all labour materials and VAT and includes replacement bulbs if necessary
• We clean the parts that other oven cleaning companies don’t until they Gleam
• Affordable, competitive pricing
• Prompt quality insured professional oven cleaning service
• Guaranteed reliability
• Products Safe For Children and Pets
• CRB Checked and Friendly Staff
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We pride ourselves in using only organic eco friendly products during our oven cleaning or “gleaming” process within your home.
We will deep clean your Oven, AGA, Range, Hob, Extractor and Stainless Steel Hood, until it… GLEAMS, removing all traces of grease and burnt on carbon. The oven cleaning service that not only cleans but “gleams”!
Oven Cleaning Services
Our oven cleaning service has been established since 2004 and has been been operating in the area since then as OvenGleam. We are based in Bristol and have a fleet of five vans and because of this are able to offer appointments within a few days. We are now operating nationally with the company name of OvenGleamers please put your postcode into the top Postcode search to find your local Oven Gleamer.
We have our own staffed office with knowledgeable staff who will answer your call quickly, l be able to answer your questions on oven cleaning, give you a total inclusive fixed price and make your appointment for you straight away.
Oven cleaning is something that really you don’t want to consider doing yourself as it is dirty, a time consuming task and hard work. Our oven cleaning service means that we will come to your home and carry out our oven cleaning process that has been developed over the years to achieve that as new showroom shine or gleam. We offer a ful satisfaction guarantee which means if you are unhappy with our oven cleaning then we will return and clean it until you are happy.
Oven Cleaning from OvenGleamers is totally safe for you, your children and your pets, that is we don’t use gas to heat our van mounted dip tank, we use a safe process where the tank has been preheated at the start of the day and our unique dip tank stays hot all day meaning that we don’ t have to run electric cables across pavements or up your drive. We don’t use strong chemicals in your home, using a vegetable paste (not tested on animals) that is approved by the Vitreous Enamel Association and is a product that is safe to use with a pleasant smell. We use a specialist floor covering and use specialist oven cleaning microfibre cloths. For oven cleaning detail we carry specialist polish to ensure that we get the best result when your oven is cleaned.
Oven cleaning isn’t only about oven cleaners cleaning just your oven! We also clean AGA cookers, barbecues and barbecue grills, microwave ovens, hobs, extractors, grill compartments, grill pans, and of course all the racks inside your oven. We clean all of your oven, including the fan and the fan cover. Our oven cleaning service has been developed so that we are fast and efficient to ensure the highest of professional cleans is done in a quick and efficient fashion. Oven cleaning service by a professional cleaning company such as ourselves means a professional cleaned oven by a specialist oven cleaning company.
For our oven cleaning blog click on the link here: oven cleaning business blog
We take your dirty AGA cooker and professionally clean it taking it to as close as to new condition as we can achieve.
We clean 2 oven, 3 oven, 4 oven and 5 oven AGA cookers and also AGA with AGA Modules (or 4:2). We also clean AGA 6:4 Cookers.
The clean takes in the region of 2 to 3 hours. We clean the AGA completely including:
1. The top and underside of the lids.
2. The whole external enamel finish including the AGA enamel top.
3. The inside panels of the doors.
4. The inside strip of the oven ‘Tunnels’.
5. The flue exterior.
6. On 4 oven AGAs we clean the inside of the ovens 3 and 4.
We are recommended by the following AGA Shops in the South West:
1. Spillers of Chard.
2. Garton and King of Exeter.
3. Kings of Sherbourne.
4. The AGA Shop in Cirencester.
5. The AGA Shop in Bath.
6. Darts Farm AGA Shop Topsham.
As their preferred professional AGA, Range and Oven Cleaning Service.
And by The AGA Shop in Birmingham
We also carry replacement heat insulators for AGA lid handles, plastic washers for AGA doors, and replacement thermostat covers – the painted strip that indicates the temperature of your AGA.
Also We Offer:
Booking service for your AGA cleaning appointment
Professional Deep Clean Of Your AGA
Prompt quality AGA cleaning service
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We can also clean your conventional oven, hob and extractor too.
Our Big Guarantee: We Guarantee That Your Income Will Be £2000 per month for the first Three Months of Trading. (Terms and Conditions Apply). So with OvenGleamers £2000 per month from the start of your business.
This would be for hard working and enthusiastic individuals prepared to start their own van based oven and specialist AGA cooker cleaning business.
The OvenGleamers system uses an electrically heated dip tank which allows speed and easy operation without reducing efficiency. There system is Fast, Safe and Thorough.
OvenGleamers are Associate members of the BFA which means they have run a pilot franchise and complied with the other BFA membership criteria for Associate Membership
The main points of difference of this business are:
1. Unique electrically heated van mounted tank that stays hot all day with just one charge up in the morning of one hour. Meaning less time spent heating the tank up, meaning more time to fit more jobs into the day allowing the franchisee to make more money or take time off.
2. Bookings For You. Bookings for the franchisees are made by the call centre at the main office in Bristol. Meaning that franchisees are not disturbed by calls during the day or have to get back to clients in the evenings. The calls are taken for them, quotes given and appointments made straight into the franchisees cloud based schedule. This means that OvenGleamers get the jobs that you might miss out on if you were taking your own calls, meaning you get more work.
3. Expert training and mentoring. Both Graham and Catherine have expert skills in oven cleaning and on going technical support, training and mentoring. OvenGleamers hold monthly online training seminars and quarterly training meetups.